Airship Daedalus – Retro Pulp Adventure Roleplaying
From the comic book and radio stories of the A.E.G.I.S. Tales universe comes an RPG of thrilling adventure!
A past that was not our own. A dangerous future. Airship Daedalus brings all the heroic action of the classic pulps to your dining room table!
Chart a course for two-fisted excitement as a pilot, explorer, soldier, scientist, pirate, entertainer, occultist… and MORE!
Discover lost cities, befriend exotic natives, encounter ancient horrors and thwart the machinations of secret societies bent on world domination!
(For more on the Airship Daedalus / AEGIS Tales setting, visit www.airshipdaedalus.com)
DSV1200 / 136 pages, full color, 8.5×11 / ISBN 978-1523699711
• Complete setting based on the Airship Daedalus and A.E.G.I.S. Tales comics and radio serials
• Simple, cinematic XPG system from Arrowflight, Santa’s Soldiers, RADZ, Shriek X, Mean Streets, and Red Dwarf – The Roleplaying Game
• Over 20 pulp adventure character archetypes
• Gazetteer of lost cities and civilizations
• Magic and psychic powers
• Bestiary of wild creatures and legendary horrors
• And MUCH MORE!
Available in PDF, Kindle, softcover and hardcover editions from these vendors:
Download the Airship Daedalus character sheet – FREE
(right click & Save As…)
Download the Airship Daedalus vehicle sheet – FREE
(right click & Save As…)
A.E.G.I.S. Field Manual
The official AEGIS Field Manual is a guide for Airship Daedalus players and GMs who want just a bit more pulpy crunch in their campaigns. From special skills and training to new gear, mystical artifacts, mission briefings and more NPCs than you can shake an XG-7 gas gun at!
• Special training and placement in one of 7 AEGIS divisions and 22 specialist career tracks (including 5 brand new skills)
• 82 fully statted AEGIS field contacts from all over the world
• 20 new specialized items, 11 vehicles, 13 pieces of special-issue arms and armor
• 30 legendary artifacts, from the Ark of the Covenant to the Wishing Cup of Tutankhamun
• Primer on codes & ciphers
• 6 mission briefings with a dozen fully-statted NPCs & creatures
DSV1201 / 80 pages, full color, 5.5×8.5 / ISBN 978-1533107022
Purchase the AEGIS Field Manual in softcover and PDF. Purchase the softcover and get the PDF for a buck!
This free supplement allows players and GMs to add mechanical characters into their Airship Daedalus pulp adventure campaigns!
Includes a short primer on mechanical characters in pulp settings, their advantages and weaknesses, and construction rules for three basic types of mechanicals:
• Robot – The most basic mechanical character, extremely specialized.
• Android – Advanced mechanical character approximating a human form.
• Construct – Golems and other servitors imbued with “life” through science or magic.
Complete with Lifeline tables for character generation and a special table for encounters with Electromagnetic Fields!
DSV1202 / 10 pages, full color 8.5×11
Valley of the Mist
Based on the short story “Ukungu”, Valley of the Mist is a guide to the remote region deep in the Congo Valley, where diamonds are plentiful and dinosaurs still roam free. It is for Airship Daedalus players and GMs who need a “lost world” setting for their campaign. It’s packed with everything needed to get exploring!
• History and backstory of the region to whet the players’ appetites
• 2 full color 11×17 maps of the valley (1 ancient, one 1920s modern) – full rez map files are included in addition to being presented in the book
• 12 fully statted NPCs
• AEGIS encampment, 2 Silver Star encampments, diamond mine and typical Ape-Men enclave, maps included
• Special rules for dinosaur mounts
• 4 mission briefings
DSV1204 / 36 pages, full color, 5.5×8.5 / 978-0-9981989-1-0
PDF includes full color screen version, printer-friendly (no backgrounds) version, plus print resolution files for all maps. Purchase the softcover and get the PDF for FREE!
A.E.G.I.S. Interplanetary Guidebook
Rockets and Rayguns and Martians… OH MY!
The official AEGIS Interplanetary Guidebook is a resource for Airship Daedalus players and GMs who want to add some sword-and-planet derring do to their pulp adventure. Find out what happened back in 1894 to cause the collision of the Space Age with the Jazz Age!
• New Worlds!
Hollow Moon – Venus – Mars – Planet X
• Alien Species!
Selenite – Lunari – Red Martian – many more!
• Alien Creatures!
• New Vehicles & Weapons!
Including rockets, saucers and 21 types of raygun!
• New NPCs!
Including space pirates and Nazi werewolves!
• Much More!
Alien PC rules – Mission briefings – Planetary maps
DSV1205 / 92 pages, full color, 8.5×11 / ISBN 978-0-9981989-2-7
Purchase the AEGIS Interplanetary Guidebook in hardcover, softcover and PDF. Purchase the softcover or hardcover and get the PDF for FREE!
A.E.G.I.S. Vigilante Team Resource Guide
This book is for the ordinary people who stand up to evil…
Whether it be disguised as crime in the streets, or eldritch terrors from another dimension…
This is for the teams of capes and masks…
The costumed avengers, the vigilantes!
This supplement is for Airship Daedalus players and GMs who want to add some masked crimefighting adventure into their campaigns.
• Background & pulp references forthe vigilante archetype
• “Shticks” element to add to play
• 16 new vehicles, 33 new weapons& gadgets
• 24 sample headquarters & secret lairs
• 14 Team profiles, including 58 fully-statted npcs!
• 3 new mission briefings
Download includes screen-rez version of the book, plus a printer-friendly version without backgrounds.
DSV1206 / 80 pages, full color, 5.5×8.5 / 978-0-9981989-3-4
PDF includes full color screen version, plus printer-friendly (no backgrounds) version. Order the softcover print edition and receive the download for a buck.